Re: [Videolib] RE: Short Sharp Shock by Afin, Fatih

Delin, Peter (
Tue, 17 May 2005 18:47:06 +0200

Dear Eric,

as far as I see, available for sale only from Germany (without
subtitles, DVD-PAL, Region code 2)

Available for rent with english subtitles (VHS-NTSC) from Goethe
for free (packaging and dispatch of EUR 6.00) from this
Fax (++49-228-880-322)
or via e-mail (

(I hope the adress is still valid. Their new website doesn't mention any
adress for ordering - the usual German red tape!)

They even offer a 16mm version:
West Glen Communications, Inc.
1430 Broadway
New York, N.Y. 10018-3396
Telefon: 001-212-9212800
Telefax: 001-212-9449055

Videolektorat/Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin

> "Paul, Eric" schrieb:
> Hi all
> Yes Ms. Hornbeck caught my sloppy copy and paste job, it is Fatih
> Akin's
> film I am looking for. I am also looking for a distributor of
> recent
> (the last five years) popular German films. I have combed through
> the
> main distributors, ie.- movies unlimited, facets, and Amazon, and
> some
> of the smaller ones as well. and would be willing to look at other
> region material if necessary.
> Thanks,
> Eric
> Eric J. Paul
> Media Assistant
> J. Spencer and Patricia Standish Library
> Siena College
> 515 Loudon Rd.
> Loudonville, NY 12211
> (518)782-6741