Re: [Videolib] RE: Short Sharp Shock by Afin, Fatih

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 17 May 2005 18:47:06 +0200

Dear Eric,

as far as I see, available for sale only from Germany (without
subtitles, DVD-PAL, Region code 2)
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004ZEGH

Available for rent with english subtitles (VHS-NTSC) from Goethe
Institute
for free (packaging and dispatch of EUR 6.00) from this
contact:
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=SFI_04E.html
Fax (++49-228-880-322)
or via e-mail (wieczorek@inter-nationes.de)

(I hope the adress is still valid. Their new website doesn't mention any
adress for ordering - the usual German red tape!)

They even offer a 16mm version:
West Glen Communications, Inc.
1430 Broadway
New York, N.Y. 10018-3396
U.S.A.
contact:
Telefon: 001-212-9212800
Telefax: 001-212-9449055
E-Mail: information@westglen.com

Best,
Peter

Videolektorat/Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html