Re: [Videolib] Inkwell Images

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Tue, 17 May 2005 10:24:00 -0400

--------------080003040303070509090601

Very interesting, very clever. Everywhere you look eventually leads
back to Ray Pointer's Inkwell Images site -- even Amazon. If I were
you, I'd purchase it with a personal credit card and have it sent to my
home, then have my institution reimburse me. After all, we know that we
don't need PPR to show it. It is Ray Pointer who is mis-informed and
who refuses to believe that the law is in our favor here.

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library
8A E. Packer Ave.
Bethlehem, PA 18015-3170  USA

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------080003040303070509090601 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Very interesting, very clever.  Everywhere you look eventually leads back to Ray Pointer's Inkwell Images site -- even Amazon.  If I were you, I'd purchase it with a personal credit card and have it sent to my home, then have my institution reimburse me.  After all, we know that we don't need PPR to show it.  It is Ray Pointer who is mis-informed and who refuses to believe that the law is in our favor here.

Message