Re: [Videolib] Inkwell Images

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Mon, 16 May 2005 14:19:39 -0400

--------------070901000903080806000005

I had a similar experience. I knew that I didn't need PPR either, but
the guy was insistent. He claimed that classroom use constituted a
public performace. I ended up getting what I wanted from International
Historic Films without having to get PPR.

http://www.ihffilm.com/index.html

I suggest that you search high and low to find what you want elsewhere.
Good luck!

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------070901000903080806000005 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> I had a similar experience.  I knew that I didn't need PPR either, but the guy was insistent.  He claimed that classroom use constituted a public performace.  I ended up getting what I wanted from International Historic Films without having to get PPR.

http://www.ihffilm.com/index.html

I suggest that you search high and low to find what you want elsewhere.  Good luck!

Message