Re: [Videolib] Educational Media Reviews Online survey

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Thu, 05 May 2005 10:44:58 -0400

Hi Lori.

I was away for AMIA business and have just returned to two days of
workshops at Concordia. If I'm not too late in responding, I'd love to have
a go at it, paarticularly since I have the BFI version of Hindle Wakes
which will make for an intersting comparison in terms of image and sound
quality.

It may be easier for you and less expensive to ship to Vermont.

I'm at:

P.O. Box 279
Shelburne, VT 05482

Oksana

At 09:06 AM 4/28/2005, you wrote:
>If you use the Educational Media Reviews Online database (EMRO), please
>take a few minutes and visit the web page to complete a brief survey.
>(http://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/emro/search.html)
>EMRO is very much a group effort, and your feedback is important for
>future direction and development of the database.
>
>Several Videolib subscribers are among our group of esteemed reviewers! To
>date we have nearly 2,000 reviews of educational media programs from a
>wide variety of distributors. If you haven't discovered it yet as a
>collection development and programming tool, give it a try.
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>Lori Widzinski
>Editor
>Educational Media Reviews Online
>http://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/emro/search.html

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-2424 ext.3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-3437
Faculty of Fine Arts
Concordia University
H-335, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec