RE: [Videolib] Looking for: Video on High school peer pressure

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Mon, 2 May 2005 08:09:30 -0700

I would suggest the following video:

Title: It's a girls world: a documentary about social bullying
Producer: National Film Board of Canada
Year: 2002
Time: 56 min.

I thinks it's approx. $50.00 to own

Cheers
Rob Hooft
Justice Institute of British Columbia Library
Media Booking/ILL

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of James Scholtz
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for: Video on High school peer pressure

Hi Folks, I'm looking for a short video (26min. 45 min.) dealing with high
school girls picking on other girls - peer pressure - and how girls should
deal with it. I was thinking that possibily one of the older Degrassi High
School series might deal with that topic. Does anyone know of a title? It
is to be used in a group [bibliotherapy] session - to help with a specific
problem. If so, would you be willing to loan it to the address below? Our
patron would be willing to pay a reasonable rental fee as well and the
library will pay for shipping/insurance - book rate. Thanks for any help
you can give.

Jim Scholtz, Library Director
Yankton Community Library
515 Walnut St.