Re: [Videolib] video/DVD circulation policies

Gerald A. Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:46:45 -0400 (EDT)

We do 7 days for all media for all patrons, renewable. We did a recent
assessment and it satisfied the vast majority of patrons.

Jerry Notaro, Media Librarian
University of South Florida St. Petersburg