RE: [Videolib] Goodtimes Home Video Corp?

Cecilia Hurt (cecilia.hurt@flower-mound.com)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:37:08 -0500

Thanks, Mike!

Mike's e-mail made me realize that I left out a key piece of information
about these videos. They are all feature films.

~Cecilia

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Tribby [mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:33 AM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Goodtimes Home Video Corp?

We carried videos from an outfit named Goodtimes Home Video in the early
'90s. They were in New York and distributed--to us anyway--through
ConsumerVision, Inc. Browsing OCLC briefly, I see that they have records
for
some of the same videos we carried, which were medical and childrearing
programs. That's kind of a generic name, though, so I have no idea if
it's
the same company as the one you reference.

"These videos seem questionable to me because the labeling is partially
handwritten, and they do not have sleeves."
So Bo Diddley may have been mistaken then? You can tell a book (or a
video)
by looking at the cover? [The last paragraph of this posting was merely
an
excuse to cite Bo Diddley, something I try to do as frequently as
possible.
Because I'm a roadrunner.]

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger