Re: [Videolib] Goodtimes Home Video Corp?

Jessica Rosner (
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:17:09 -0400

There was a company by this name but I think they are long out of business.
Their main business was cheap poor quality versions of studio films which
they did legally license. Basically they would take some film that a studio
had released than put it out in a cheap version recorded at 4 or 6 hour
speed. Again they were legal but not very good