RE: [Videolib] Goodtimes Home Video Corp?

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@quality-books.com)
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:33:07 -0500

We carried videos from an outfit named Goodtimes Home Video in the early
'90s. They were in New York and distributed--to us anyway--through
ConsumerVision, Inc. Browsing OCLC briefly, I see that they have records for
some of the same videos we carried, which were medical and childrearing
programs. That's kind of a generic name, though, so I have no idea if it's
the same company as the one you reference.

"These videos seem questionable to me because the labeling is partially
handwritten, and they do not have sleeves."
So Bo Diddley may have been mistaken then? You can tell a book (or a video)
by looking at the cover? [The last paragraph of this posting was merely an
excuse to cite Bo Diddley, something I try to do as frequently as possible.
Because I'm a roadrunner.]

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.