RE: [Videolib] Engineering Ethics Videos

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:56:53 -0400

Sue,

Released in 2001, "Nuclear Dynamite" is available from Bullfrog Films.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/nd.html

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
www.bullfrogfilms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sue Parks
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:48 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Engineering Ethics Videos

Hi, all.

I am looking for video materials to support a new engineering ethics
course. I've compiled a list of titles that seem to be pretty widely
used at other institutions, but they're older titles. Can anyone
recommend some newer titles, distributed in the past 1-2 years? Here is
what I have so far:

Gilbane Gold (1989)
Incident at Morales (2003?)
Truesteel Affair (1984)
Ethics for Engineers (2000)
Professional ethics and engineering (1999)

Thanks!

Sue

Sue Parks
Head, Media Library / Multimedia Development Lab University of North
Texas P.O. Box 305190 Denton, TX 76203-5190
Phone: 940.369.7249
Fax: 940.369.7396
sueparks@library.unt.edu