Re: [Videolib] 'Tuesday Morning Ride' & 'Memoires d'Immigres'

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:47:06 +0200

Dear Meghann,

Memoires d'Immigres is available on DVD from this mailorder site in
France (but Region code 2/PAL, in Arab with French subtitles)
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=158157
or directly from the publisher (with English language description)
http://boutique.mk2.com//boutique/main.aspx?mId=1235463

with kind regards
Peter Delin/videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin