RE: [Videolib] post colonial literature films

Larry Daressa (LGD@newsreel.org)
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:42:11 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54481.01868050

Dear Prof. McGee:
California Newsreel has two titles which might qualify as biographies of =
figures in post-colonial literature "Aime Cesaire: Une voix d'histoire" =
and "Frantz Fanon: Black Skin, White Mask." Hope this is of some help.
Larry Daressa=20
=20

NOTE NEW ADDRESS
Larry Daressa