Re: [Videolib] Antares

Mary Laskowski (mkschnei@uiuc.edu)
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:12:32 -0500

I received a similar phone call with the same reaction. I indicated to
the rep from Recorded Books that I was uncomfortable with them telling
me that they were in effect censoring the film. I was told that they had
to call to satisfy any possible legal responsibilities, but that what I
decided to do with the film was up to me...
Mary

--
Mary S. Laskowski
Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves

Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library 1402 W. Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801 (217)244-3771 fax (217)265-0936 mkschnei@uiuc.edu