RE: [Videolib] Family Films?

Cecilia Hurt (cecilia.hurt@flower-mound.com)
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:11:29 -0500

Elizabeth,

Hello! Thank you for the list of titles; they all look so interesting! I
will share it with our children's services department. I hope all is
well your way!

Have a Great Day,
Cecilia

Cecilia Hurt
Adult Services Librarian
Flower Mound Public Library
3030 Broadmoor Lane
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972.874.6159
cecilia.hurt@flower-mound.com
"The very existence of libraries affords the best evidence that we may
yet have hope for man."
--T.S. Eliot

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Stanley [mailto:Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:08 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Family Films?

Hi, Cecilia,

Bullfrog Films offers several DVD and video titles that match your
criteria for the Children's Services department:

Baboon Tales (52 min)
To discover how baboons succeed in their society, BABOON TALES follows
the real life adventures of five infants navigating their first year of
a decade-long journey to adulthood.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/baboon.html

Creatures of the Sun: A Natural History of the Painted Turtle
(24 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/cots.html

El Caballo (54 min)
The history, ecology, and current plight of the wild horse in North
America.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/elca.html

The Disenchanted Forest (52 min)
Endangered orphan orangutans are rehabilitated and returned to their
rainforest home.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/dfor.html

John Livingston: The Natural History of a Point of View (46 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/john.html

Living Things We Love To Hate (46 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/lt.html

Look Who's Talking (45 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/look.html

Monumental: David Brower's Fight for Wild America (77 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/mdave.html

On Nature's Terms: People and Predators Co-existing in Harmony
(25 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/ont.html

Way of the Bear in Alaska (33 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/way.html

Wolf: An Ancient Spirit Returns (45 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/wolf.html

Please call for more information. Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
www.bullfrogfilms.com