Re: [Videolib] circulating video to students

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:11:09 -0500

We absolutely circulate to students. Although it may be a bit inconvenient
for faculty to do a little planning for the videos they use in class, it
seems a small price to pay. If they really want, they can put videos on
Reserve until after their showing and then put back in circulation.

Jerry