RE: [Videolib] Family Films?

Elizabeth Stanley (
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:08:26 -0400

Hi, Cecilia,

Bullfrog Films offers several DVD and video titles that match your
criteria for the Children's Services department:

Baboon Tales (52 min)
To discover how baboons succeed in their society, BABOON TALES follows
the real life adventures of five infants navigating their first year of
a decade-long journey to adulthood.

Creatures of the Sun: A Natural History of the Painted Turtle
(24 min)

El Caballo (54 min)
The history, ecology, and current plight of the wild horse in North

The Disenchanted Forest (52 min)
Endangered orphan orangutans are rehabilitated and returned to their
rainforest home.

John Livingston: The Natural History of a Point of View (46 min)

Living Things We Love To Hate (46 min)

Look Who's Talking (45 min)

Monumental: David Brower's Fight for Wild America (77 min)

On Nature's Terms: People and Predators Co-existing in Harmony
(25 min)

Way of the Bear in Alaska (33 min)

Wolf: An Ancient Spirit Returns (45 min)

Please call for more information. Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films