RE: [Videolib] Family Films?

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:44:30 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Going To School - Ir a la Escuela is great for families to watch. It will be available on dvd this summer. http://richardcohenfilms.com/GoingtoSchool.htm There are links on that page to reviews published in PROYECTO VISION and Educational Media Reviews Online. - Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Tribby <mike.tribby@quality-books.com>
Sent: Apr 14, 2005 6:49 AM
To: "'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Family Films?

Cecilia;

I don't know specific titles, family fare not being my usual preference, but
you direct your Children's Services selectors to Questar's vast holdings of
G-rated and family fare. They have feature films, documentaries and
television series, many from Canadian and Australian TV, very G-rated and
sweet to a fault. All Things Family is another provider of such material,
and if they're comfortable with an overt Christian component to the vids,
Gateway Films/Vision Video has a large selection including my cataloging
bete noir, the Cherub Wings series of high-pitched, electronically-voiced
extravaganzas.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.