RE: [Videolib] DVD damage

kathy@purdue.edu
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:47:46 -0500

The starburst pattern might be from the layers of the DVD coming apart. If you
take a knife on a bad DVD and run it into the side between the plastic when it
starts to separate it will create patterns where it pulls apart. Maybe stress
from pulling it off the center post roughly? Bad glue?

Kathy Evans
kathy@purdue.edu