Re: [Videolib] Disney, Song of the South - illegal copy?

Jessica Rosner (
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:02:28 -0400

FYI I just tried to access the web site and it does not seem to exist now
Maybe Disney did find them.
Also I meant to post this before but it does appear that Disney is leaning
towards releasing this at last

Hello everyone: