RE: [Videolib] lending video and film

Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:20:59 -0700

Gary,

That not the sense I get from the text, or, rather, how it has been
interpreted by ALA and others. That interpretation allows for on demand
in the temporal space of the course (understood as the time in which the
course - in all its manifestations: out of class work, lectures, etc. -
is taking place -- generally, a semester, etc.). During this time
period, anyone enrolled in the course can access the streaming material.

Perhaps I have just been reading the wrong people, but this is what I
have seen out there as far as the way TEACH has been interpreted. If
there are different published or posted interpretations, I'd love to see
them. This is the interpretation I have most often come across both in
print and on the web.

mb

Michael Brewer
University of Arizona Library A210