RE: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:48:04 -0400

Wait a minute! Now that it has a name, "the retired film and video
librarians home," I suddenly fear that I might be excluded. Wouldn't it be
all right for someone besides actual LIBRARIANS to join you as a resident
of the home? I'm just a lowly staff member here, an "assistant," but I was
getting really excited about the prospect of finally getting to watch some
of the thousands of movies that have passed through my hands.

Marilyn Huntley

At 04:06 PM 4/7/2005, you wrote:
>And I take it you were able to enjoy these films even without the miracle of
>surround sound?
>
>Sounds good to me. Put me in the quiet room at the end of the hall in the
>Old Catalogers wing of the retired film and video librarians home...
>

>Mike Tribby
>Senior Cataloger
>Quality Books Inc.
>The Best of America's Independent Presses
>
>mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu