RE: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:30:41 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C53B75.FEBC8FB0

1988 or 1888?....

*With a very wicked, evil grin*

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Handman
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:35 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their
Social Security? Yes Yes Yes, etc.

Well, you younguns can be the ones to visit us at Cine-geezers' Retreat,
bearing beer and fresh stacks of DVDs (unfortunately, you'll have to
listen to our endless, mind-numbing reminiscences: "Well...yessir...by
golly...I remember the time, back in '88 (or was it was '90?) when we
had the big discussion about two-tiered pricing...it was a
knee-slapper...yep, by golly...almost as good as the time we got all
riled about Charlie Chan not being aired on Turner...yep...those were
the days...")

gary (not quite checked-out yet) handman