RE: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:39:53 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C53B77.4749C0D0

Tom,

If you end your subscription, how do you delete your brain-based
copy!!??

Imagine THAT videolib listserv discussion...

Mark

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Thomas Ipri
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:07 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their
SocialSecurity? Yes Yes Yes, etc.

16 who? Thread a what?

Tom (with 10,000+ days until retirement...at which time the nursing home
will be downloading movies directly into my brain (which I won't allow
to circulate via ILL)).

______________________
Thomas A. Ipri, MS
Media Services Librarian
Connelly Library
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215-951-1965
ipri@lasalle.edu
http://www.lasalle.edu/library

smr@nvr.org
Sent by: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

04/07/2005 10:18 AM

Please respond to
videolib@library.berkeley.edu

videolib@library.berkeley.edu

cc

Subject
Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social
Security? Yes Yes Yes, etc.

But the real question for us old-media-timers is whether we'll show the
films in
video or 16mm. Anybody remember how to thread a projector?
Sally Mason Robinson

Quoting deg farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>:

> All this talk of retirement leads to me suggest a retirement community
for
> media pros.
>
> We can sit in our rockers and watch films all day and all night.
>
> (Arguing over whether the copies we are showing were legally made
and/or
> require PPR!)
>

> --
> deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
> Arizona State University at the West Campus
> PO Box 37100
> Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
> Phone: 602.543.8522
> Email: deg.farrelly@asu.edu
>

> From: Lisa Flanzraich <LFlanzra@Qc1.Qc.Edu>
> Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:12:11 -0500
> To: "videolib@library.berkeley.edu" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social
> Security? Yes Yes Yes, etc.
>
> >We have phased retirement by contract here at USF which I plan to do.
> Anyone
> >else have phased retirement at their institutions?
> >
> >Jerry
> >
> Curious as to what this is?
> Also, how about the other major outcry of us old timers who are film
snobs
> and cinema from the old days???
> Most people do not understand the differences between film, the art of
film,
> etc. and
> digital formats--nor do they care.
> Ah me,
> Retirement here I come.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C53B77.4749C0D0

Message

Tom,=20

If = you end your=20 subscription, how do you delete your brain-based = copy!!??

Imagine THAT=20 videolib listserv discussion...

Mark