RE: [Videolib] Wired for Retirement / Video Librarian Mentoring

LeThesha Harris (
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:53:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Meghann
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Wired for Retirement / Video Librarian Mentoring

I think this is a great idea -- especially since it isn't often that a
Media Department has two librarians! Out of curiosity, I am wondering
if I could get a head-count on who out there might be interested taking
part in a media-related mentoring program (new video librarians and
'seasoned' ones). I will send out a similar email to members of the
NMRT (New Member's Round Table) listserv and see what kind of response I
get. As Membership Chair for the VRT, perhaps I could organize
something if there is enough interest.

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library