Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social

Lisa Flanzraich (LFlanzra@qc1.qc.edu)
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:31:48 -0500

Date sent: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:18:28 -0400
From: smr@nvr.org
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social
Security? Yes Yes Yes, etc.
Send reply to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu

But the real question for us old-media-timers is whether we'll show the films in
video or 16mm. Anybody remember how to thread a projector?
Sally Mason Robinson

Although I am a relic from the days of cinema-yore, whom would ever want to listen
to the clackety clack of the 16 mm projector--the holes in the screens--all those
annoying hindrances to perfect viewing.

Come to think of it, was the image/ aspect ratio really that good anyway?

Still, film is a philosophy, a way of seeing. Being an aging baby boomer hippie now,

I basically eschew how we view digitized formats--how we THINK about them.