Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:34:35 -0700

--=====================_2591765==.ALT

Well, you younguns can be the ones to visit us at Cine-geezers' Retreat,
bearing beer and fresh stacks of DVDs (unfortunately, you'll have to listen
to our endless, mind-numbing reminiscences: "Well...yessir...by golly...I
remember the time, back in '88 (or was it was '90?) when we had the big
discussion about two-tiered pricing...it was a knee-slapper...yep, by
golly...almost as good as the time we got all riled about Charlie Chan not
being aired on Turner...yep...those were the days...")

gary (not quite checked-out yet) handman

At 09:19 AM 4/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>At 04:35 PM 4/6/2005 -0700, Deg wrote:
>>All this talk of retirement leads to me suggest a retirement community
>>for media pros.
>>
>>We can sit in our rockers and watch films all day and all night.
>>
>>(Arguing over whether the copies we are showing were legally made and/or
>>require PPR!)
>
>Y'all need to STOP this talk. Some of have more than 20 years 'til we'll
>be able to enjoy lounging in rockers watching films. :-)
>
>Susan
>

>Susan Albrecht
>Acquisitions Coordinator
>Wabash College Lilly Library
>Crawfordsville, IN
>x6216
>albrechs@wabash.edu

>"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."--Neil Peart

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan