Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:19:03 -0500

--=====================_1273359==_.ALT

At 04:35 PM 4/6/2005 -0700, Deg wrote:
>All this talk of retirement leads to me suggest a retirement community for
>media pros.
>
>We can sit in our rockers and watch films all day and all night.
>
>(Arguing over whether the copies we are showing were legally made and/or
>require PPR!)

Y'all need to STOP this talk. Some of have more than 20 years 'til we'll
be able to enjoy lounging in rockers watching films. :-)

Susan

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library