Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:35:01 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_ciK5iHWjhw2funl2iji27g)

All this talk of retirement leads to me suggest a retirement community for
media pros.

We can sit in our rockers and watch films all day and all night.

(Arguing over whether the copies we are showing were legally made and/or
require PPR!)

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West Campus

From: Lisa Flanzraich <LFlanzra@Qc1.Qc.Edu> Organization: Queens College, CUNY Reply-To: "videolib@library.berkeley.edu" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:12:11 -0500 To: "videolib@library.berkeley.edu" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social Security? Yes Yes Yes, etc.

>We have phased retirement by contract here at USF which I plan to do. Anyone >else have phased retirement at their institutions? > >Jerry > Curious as to what this is? Also, how about the other major outcry of us old timers who are film snobs and cinema from the old days??? Most people do not understand the differences between film, the art of film, etc. and digital formats--nor do they care. Ah me, Retirement here I come.

--Boundary_(ID_ciK5iHWjhw2funl2iji27g) Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] Grey Bearded Baby Boomers Collecting Their Social Sec= urity? Yes Yes Yes, etc. All t= his talk of retirement leads to me suggest a retirement community for media = pros.