RE: [Videolib] Wired for Retirement / Video Librarian Mentoring

Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:52:41 -0500

Meghann,

For now, count me in!

Monique Threatt
Herman B Wells Library
IU Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Meghann
Matwichuk
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:41 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Wired for Retirement / Video Librarian Mentoring

I think this is a great idea -- especially since it isn't often that a
Media Department has two librarians! Out of curiosity, I am wondering
if I could get a head-count on who out there might be interested taking
part in a media-related mentoring program (new video librarians and
'seasoned' ones). I will send out a similar email to members of the
NMRT (New Member's Round Table) listserv and see what kind of response I

get. As Membership Chair for the VRT, perhaps I could organize
something if there is enough interest.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department