[Videolib] buying, not seeing, videos.

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:57:57 -0700

Man, that's the injustice of this job - but a good kind of
injustice, if there can be such. Not something I had
anticipated in library school. My library school
experience is still pretty recent.... ;-P (Oooooh! **pokes
Rick and Gary good-naturedly...)
-jen (who's never seen Un Chien Andalou, but doesn't
really relish seeing eyeballs being slitted, anyhoo.)

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:20:07 -0700
Rick Faaberg <rfaaberg@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 4/5/05 5:44 PM "Gary Handman"
><ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> sent this
> out:
>
>> Then I get to watch all those movies I've been buying
>>all these years.
>
> Hee hee! I hear ya!
>
> I bought thousands upon thousands of films/videos for my
>K-12 regional
> library. I partly watched maybe 5% of 'em.
>
> :-)
>
> Rick Faaberg

"A new library makes you feel like a million bucks."
-MICHAEL WINERIP, New York Times, Feb. 23, 2005
Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA