Re: [Videolib] Wired for Retirement

smr@nvr.org
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:29:51 -0400

Actually, I am "jumping ship into retirement" in a "scant few weeks;" but then I
came of professional age in the 1960s (arrgghhh!) Naturally legacies have been
on my mind, and I think we need a mentoring program. If each of us would try to
identify, nurture and mentor one younger media person we could at least "keep
the flame alive."
Sally Mason Robinson