RE: [Videolib] RETHINKING RAPE: followup

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:01:53 -0400

Folks,

FYI....

As it turns out, the distributor for RETHINKING RAPE is no
longer in business (Ridgeline Productions), and so the
writer/director is distributing the video herself.
Her info is: Jeanne LePage
E-MAIL: jmlepage@sbcglobal.net
FAX: 831-427-0501
COST: $98.00 (VHS) + shipping

I found the information on this title via a search on Yahoo
that came up with this URL:
http://www.present-tense.com/ourworktemp.html I contacted
them and they got me in touch with Ms. LePage.

Chris McN

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of
Chris
McNevins
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 1:30 PM
To: VIDEOLIB (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] RETHINKING RAPE

Folks,

Does anyone know of a distributor for the following:

Rethinking rape [videorecording] / producer, director,
writer, Jeanne M. LePage ; coproduced by Stanford Rape
Education Project.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada : Vancouver Women in Focus Society,
Arts and Media Centre, [between 1985 and 1991

Muchas gracias!!

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493