Re: [Videolib] Re: video replacement policies (David Wright)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:58:31 +0200

Dear David,

which sort of hub protector do you use? I've never heard of any hub
protectors. To my opinion this would be the most important protection
device for DVD in heavy circulation, because scratched discs can be
fixed, but discs with cracked hubs cannot.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin#
http://www.zlb.de/index.html