Re: [Videolib] Jahre unseres lebens: 1945 Bilder einer zeit

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:36:49 +0200

Dear Gail,

the title you are searching for is as follows:

Title: Jahre unseres Lebens - Deutschland ab 1945: Bilder einer Zeit
1. Teil [first part]: Die Stunde Null (70 min.)
Author: Dieter Franck
Presenter: Hildegard Knef http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0460651/
Production: Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen (ZDF)
Germany, 1978
First emission: Autumn 1978
The film presents color footage made by the US Army during the
occupation of Germany.

As far as I know never published on video and there is no off air copy
in any German library (university libraries in Germany are allowed to do
so, but the emission was at the beginning of the video era). Perhaps you
can get a copy directly from ZDF (might be pricy!). Here is contact
information:

Email: programmservice@zdf.de
Fax: +49 6131/709515
Tel.: +49 6131/709510