Re: [Videolib] video replacement policies

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:54:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi

We play em' until they melt down completely. Unfortunately, for some DVDs
that's turning out to be ten or twenty times.

Why would one develop a pro forma policy about replacement based on circ
stat?

Gary

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000