RE: [Videolib] Title search

Laroi Lawton (laroi.lawton@bcc.cuny.edu)
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:51:41 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5315A.EB3E30C5

Becky:
=20
According to several vendors I have located this title will not be
released in any format any time soon.=20
=20
LaRoi Lawton
Bronx Community College/CUNY
Bronx, NY 10453
=20
On another note:=20
=20
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL VIDEOLIB USERS.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Tatar, Becky
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 4:35 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Title search
=09

I have a patron looking for a video of the 2000 TV movie - Color
of Love, which starred Gena Rowlands and Lou Gossett, Jr. I didn't see
it in Amazon, Midwest Tape, WebAmi, or First Search. I told the patron
that it likely hasn't been released, but I would check with the great
brain. Thanks in advance!

Becky Tatar=20
Periodicals/Audiovisuals=20
Aurora Public Library=20
1 E. Benton Street=20
Aurora, IL 60505=20
Phone: 630-264-4100=20
FAX: 630-896-3209=20
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us=20
www.aurora.lib.il.us <file://www.aurora.lib.il.us> =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5315A.EB3E30C5

Message

Becky:

   According to several vendors I have located this = title will=20 not be released in any format any time soon.

LaRoi=20 Lawton
Bronx=20 Community College/CUNY
Bronx,=20 NY 10453

On=20 another note: