RE: [Videolib] Trying to find film clip

Jed Horovitz (JedH@internetvideoarchive.com)
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:41:15 -0500

Try internetarchive.com .... they link to prelinger archive.

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Karen Fischer
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:15 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Trying to find film clip

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) FC Gateway*
Hi,
Does anyone know where I could locate a film clip on VHS or DVD, for a
patron, of Roger Bannister breaking the 4 minute mile. I know it was filmed
by the BBC at the time and there is a video clip online, but he can't use
that.
Thanks,
Karen Fischer
AV Librarian
Mansfield Richland County Public Library
Mansfield, OH