Re: [Videolib] japanese box office for lost in translation?

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:19:11 EST

--part1_81.24115fe9.2f723a2f_boundary

In a message dated 3/22/05 9:40:45 PM, azimmerl@brynmawr.edu writes:

> One of our film professors is trying to find information on how LOST IN
> TRANSLATION was received in Japan.
> We're trying to find box office totals for Japan for the film. It opened in
> Japan in April or May of 2004.

Dear Arleen,

You should try to ask on the KineJapan listserv which has a lot of people in
the know including some respected film critics in Japan. It's slightly
off-topic but you should get some good responses. You can find more about it at
http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (201) 767-3117 or (800) 603-1104 (in the US)
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_81.24115fe9.2f723a2f_boundary

One of our film profe= ssors is trying to find information on how LOST IN
TRANSLATION was received in Japan.
We're trying to find box office totals for Japan for the film. It opened in<= BR> Japan in April or May of 2004.

Dear Arleen,

You should try to ask on the KineJapan listserv which has a lot of people= in the know including some respected film critics in Japan. It's slightly o= ff-topic but you should get some good responses. You can find more about it=20= at http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/