RE: [Videolib] ACRL conference in Minneapolis

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:35:41 -0500

Barb,

Thanks for your note about the ARCL Conference. Bullfrog Films will be
exhibiting in Booth 413 in the Minneapolis Convention Center. This will
be Bullfrog Films' first time at ACRL and I'm looking forward to meeting
ACRL attendees and academic media librarians. Add my name to the VRT
list for the Friday gathering. Thanks for making those local
arrangements. See you April 7-8-9. Will there be snow?

Best regards,
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
www.bullfrogfilms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Bergman,
Barbara J
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 6:01 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] ACRL conference in Minneapolis

Anybody attending the ACRL conference in Minneapolis next month?

If yes, you may have noticed on the program that Friday is "dinner with
colleagues."

There will be an invitation to sign up for a supper group coming out
mid-March.
I have volunteered to make the arrangements for a VRT and/or media
librarian gathering.
(Anyone wanting to sway the vote on type of restaurant has until Monday
to contact me.) Reservations will probably be for 7:15pm.

Not to dissuade anyone from joining the group, but other options that
night in downtown Minneapolis include The Twins (7:10), the Timberwolves
(8:30), the Minnesota Orchestra (8:00), The Lion King at the Orpheum,
etc.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about what to see and do in
the Twin Cities. I might have answers. :-)