RE: [Videolib] On the next episode of COPS: Illegal Copies?

VENTURA, GERIE (GVENTURA@highline.edu)
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:57:41 -0800

Monique,

Interesting message! Thanks for letting us know.

I wanted you to know that my community college has a procedure where
faculty and staff cannot "leave" the campus without going through a
clearance process across the campus. (Have they returned any and all
building keys that they might have? Do they have anything overdue at the
campus library?) So it might be onerous to have this happen on your
campus, but maybe your library could have some way of being notified
when faculty and staff leave campus? Instead of finding out that
someone's left campus from the police?

Just a thought.

Gerie Ventura
Library, Media Services