RE: [Videolib] Illegal copies? Need Advice

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:10:43 -0800

Hullo Sarah!

Aforementioned schtick is posted in powerpoint at
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/ftpcopyright_files/v3_document.htm

A few caveats: it's stripped of all the nifty media bells and whistles
(including Groucho Marx quotes and a video clip from the Blob that's
probably patently illegal). Also: it's a few years old (but stuff hasn't
changed all that much--except for the advent of the TEACH Act)

Let me know if you have questions.

The rest of the summer FTP was devoted to hands-on work with BlackBoard,
PowerPoint, online library resources, etc.

gary

At 03:51 PM 3/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>Gary,
>How little is the "schtick" and is it shareable? We have some woefully
>ignorant faculty members I would like to educate at our Tech Institute
>this summer. What else is covered in the Technology Symposium?
>
>Sarah Johnson
>Polk Community College

UC Berkeley

****