Re: [Videolib] Public performance rights for "Nausicaa"?

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:05:24 -0800

Marilyn,
I don't know, but I do know who probably knows - someone
on the GNLIB-L listserv. This is the Graphic Novel
Librarians listserv, and is full of YA lib's who have to
get PPR for their anime groups all the time. I've
forwarded your request to that listserv, but you can sign
up and post your own request at
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gnlib/index.html

HTH,
-jen

"A new library makes you feel like a million bucks."
-MICHAEL WINERIP, New York Times, Feb. 23, 2005
Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA