Re: [Videolib] Public performance rights

 (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:07:42 -0500

David & all,

CSpan already has this lecture streaming at their website.
Presumable it will remain archived, like the others in the LC
series it's part of. I've literally got it running right now
tonight.

Just go to:
http://www.cspan.org/congress/digitalfuture.asp

Check the link under March 3 for the lecture.

Jeff