RE: [Videolib] Military Ads on Chanel One

Michael Vollmar-Grone (vollmami@oplin.org)
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:47:06 -0500

Mark,
If it wasn't for the military some of us would be speaking English.
Those of us in the East would probably be part of the United Kingdom still.
Of course, it might be different for the West Coast and Mid-American
participants.
Enjoy the day.
Michael Vollmar-Grone

RE: [Videolib] Military Ads on Chanel One