Re: [Videolib] Finding one DVD in a set

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:16:01 -0500 (EST)

Alibris.com sells 'used' videos (sometimes still in the sealed package),
and will occasionally sell parts of a set. The only individual discs from
this series that I see at the moment are discs 1 & 2, but it might be
worth an check in the future, since their inventory changes pretty
rapidly.

Best,

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department