RE: [Videolib] Military Ads on Chanel One

Alex McAdams (alex@frif.com)
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:26:23 -0500

Yes, and I'm sure the Native Americans would empathize with this argument
of yours--what with the loss of their culture, people, language, etc when
their land was conquered by one of the "number of countries who would have
no qualms in conquering this great land..."

Alex McAdams
First Run/Icarus Films
32 Court Street, Suite 2107
Brooklyn, NY 11201