Re: [Videolib] PPR...again...still...arrgh

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:36:01 -0500

> It wasn't PBS...it was Films for Humanities.
>
> When I contacted my rep at PBS, he couldn't sell it to me..had to buy
> from Films for Humanities (www.films.com)

Ultimately this is done either by PBS directly or through the company they
contract to produce this as it appears to be a PBS production as opposed to
Say something they just bought for broadcast. In any event just go on PBS
Web site and buy it for the $70. A bitch but worth $300.

Man I starting to sound like Jed. Baseball season can not come soon enough

Jessica

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International