Re: [Videolib] PPR...again...still...arrgh

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:53:50 -0500

Title is clearly for sale to individuals and I would have no qualms about
buying it and getting reimbursed. We have covered this enough but once a
company decides to sell a title to individuals they can NOT legally limit
its use in libraries or classrooms short of having every single purchaser
sign a separate contract to this effect

( watch out the earth is spinning of its Axis again as Jed and I must agree)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503