(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:21:57 -0800 (PST)

b=Cl9oGMXezWgJg82P6ViU950onOPNjGD6fZjYGki+c+KZZz9+aGfh1QU/zGnI8QO6rFo7Vv5hZaaXxyxWOEcdOWatdFq67DtdHjSGN09shIXX8pcRNw06lbiC4r+qQYLgdHiS2182uAaiHQcuJs58iNBa4sZhBrYcnNnkZU1c2vc=
;
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:21:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathy Dotson <guitar351@yahoo.com>
To: Listserv <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Disney Educational Videos
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

--0-850913542-1108426904=:78539

Our Children's Librarian has inherited a number of Disney educatinal videos. Each case says that these videos are for one-on-one educational use only. She would like to know if she can use these videos for storytime. If not, she would would like to know if our Friends group could sell them to the public. Any information about the Disney Educational Videos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kathryn Dotson
Wayne County Public Library