Re: [Videolib] The Exiles, by Kent MacKenzie

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:36:32 EST

--part1_df.d329ab5.2f4265d0_boundary

In a message dated 2/14/05 3:32:07 PM, Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu writes:

> Does anyone know where this film can be purchased, rented, or previewed?
> It is a documentary about displaced Native Americans.=A0
> Thanks for any information.
>=20

Dear Maureen,
This one was with UC Berkeley Extension so Gary might know if this moved on=20
to its new incarnation. If this isn't the case and you desperately need it,=20
contact me offline. I should have the contact info for the director's daught=
er=20
somewhere. It's a really wonderful film from around 1960 set in Los Angeles.=
=20
Very much like Killer of Sheep or an early Cassavetes film.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_df.d329ab5.2f4265d0_boundary

Does anyone know wher= e this film can be purchased, rented, or previewed?
It is a documentary about displaced Native Americans.=A0
Thanks for any information.

Dear Maureen,
This one was with UC Berkeley Extension so Gary might know if this moved on=20= to its new incarnation. If this isn't the case and you desperately need it,=20= contact me offline. I should have the contact info for the director's daught= er somewhere. It's a really wonderful film from around 1960 set in Los Angel= es. Very much like Killer of Sheep or an early Cassavetes film.